Monday, September 8, 2014

oh, deer!

Woah Wow! I'm on my blog! posting something! weird! well, not too weird because ive been incredibly bored since this little move of mine. Well, actually not so little, I'm in Utah! I've been here now for two weeks and I've actually had a lot of fun and done cool stuff BUT mondays are just quite boring especially when you A) dont go to school B) dont have a job and 3) everyone is at school OR work and youre just left alone in your big apartment with nothing left to do EXCEPT start up your blog again and try to revamp it ( dont try it if you dont know how...i tried... its messed up right now.,. bare with me).  
SO my new apartment is coming along quiet deerly ( no, not dearly.. just hold on.. you'll get it)
I still have a lot more decorating to get done but so far I'm liking how its going

Look at it! look at my cute little wall! i'm quiet fawned of it
okay okay I'm done with the puns!
but anyways
i was just excited about how my new little home is coming together
and i was bored so thought i'd share with my never viewed messy blog!
be expecting more of these little posts because
it'll be my new little hobby

xx,
Ataya

No comments:

Post a Comment