Monday, October 28, 2013

Autumns Fallin'

OH, October! how i lalalalove you!
Where do i even start??
I just love autumn (partly because its my middle name) but for everything fun it has to offer!
Its the few weeks out of the year in California where i can put on my cozy sweaters and boots, drink pumpkin hot chocolate and snuggle up in the biggest possible blanket i have!

Not to mention the pumpkin patch! awhh i just love pumpkin everything!
seeds, bread, drinks, what else??

  Fun fact : My junior year i was in FFA and got to take care of farm animals! 
ever since i just simply love piggys! 

What better way to fall even more in love with fall then go to the pumpkin patch with your best girls and run around taking fun pictures! ( even if the (cute) workers watch you make a fool of yourselves)




 OW OW check out those hotties!


Picture overload i know! but i havent been out of the house in a week and just had too much fun!
This is my last Halloween at home and i plan on making every last second count!
just wait until you see my costume! 
and in case you where wondering: of course I'm dressing up! 
But its a surprise so stay tuned!(;

Hmmm well on a more serious note,
Here is my fall goal(s): 
1. Get in kick butt shape so i dont feel like a LOSER
when i watch the VS fashion show in December
2. be nicer. okay I'm a really nice person and
have a positive attitude but
its been too easy lately to get annoyed with people
and just want give them some sass and go on with my day
so Ive been making sure i catch myself when i think something even remotely rude
and try to keep a smile on my face
and let me tell you! I'm just simply happier 
because I'm not letting other rude/annoying people influence my day!
after all we are all children of god...and i should
 treat them way. Even if they insist on annoying
me until i feels like i will explode...


XX
The girl who cant get enough fall!

P.S. I need like an intervention... I cant stop watching Nashville! ahhh darn netflix
  

No comments:

Post a Comment