Wednesday, October 23, 2013

thank heaven

thank heaven is exactly it!
I haven't blogged in like a week! which isnt that long but to me it felt like a life time!
Maybe thats because i was laying in my death bed... again thats what it felt like to me! What started as a cold turned into a flu then turned into strep. but with some antibiotics I am back on my feet (almost) and getting back to regular life! 
except school... school is just... 

Dont get me wrong staying home for 
a week is amazing! but i'm really tired of toast and
Serbort ice cream and red gatorade. I just
want to go on a run! or go to a dance! or go to a 
pumpkin patch! just a couple more days and 
I'll be back to all that fun stuff! and guess what I'm
going to do first! A cycling class! I'm 
nervous/excited/horrified all at the same time! 
I'll keep you updated on how this class works out!

XX Ataya

No comments:

Post a Comment