Sunday, October 6, 2013

Until next time..

This weekend went WAY to fast! I'm already on my way back home to california. Most people would be stoked to get back to sunny and 75 but i just want to stay here in Utah bundled up in sweaters and blankets, playing with my sisters, shopping until i feel bad about how much I've spent, and listening to amazing conference talks. 

I'm already counting down the days until i move down here for school next fall and get to live this weekend over and over again!



Anyone up for breakfast at tiffanys?(;
 Another thing i'll miss about utah is HANNAH! (and tiffanys) This year i got another sister and boy am I glad i did! its impossible to be around her and not have a good time! how would i describe hannah??
She has the whit of a mean girls movie, the sass of a kardashian, and the style of an anthropology queen!

you cant go to utah with out going to city creek and then skip over to the B E A utiful Salt Lake temple! Its really my favorite of all the temples! anyone else notice how much i love taking pictures with the temple in the background??? like i always say "every prince needs her castle" a prince would be nice to add to that little quote but hey, someday(;
Everyone meet my gorgeous sister, Kashia! *ignore my dress it has a mind of its own*
I got to stay with my bestfriend this weekend and it was purely wonderful! we are literally the same person! except she's living the life here in utah with her hubby and i'm slowly inching my way through senior year with myself ( just kidding guys i actually have friends haha). Any who! we both agreed that these three days just flew bye and i need to visit more often. 
 I NEED THIS HAT! 
its Kashias! she did a fun photoshoot with me for her adorable new blog, letyourhairdown2.blogspot.com, and some cute hair tutorials! I'm loving the plum lipstick this fall (Kashias also)! 


So now I'm in the car for the next 12 hours planning out my next trip to this wonderful state called Utah. Fingers crossed it'll be in a couple weeks for my friends missionary farewell! I have to go to it! but thats a whole other post, which believe me will be making its appearance soon! At least i have the baker family keeping me entertained for the rest of the car ride!

Stay positive
XX

"Doubt your doubts before your doubt your faith" President Diter F Uchtdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment