Sunday, October 13, 2013

C14ssy Seniors

Aren't I just so whitty with my post title??(; get it? c14ssy seniors??  Because I graduate in 2014!
okay well i didnt exactly come up with it myself...
OH being a Senior! i thought this year would never come & i though i'd hate it because i (already) have been hit with a crippling dose of senioritis BUT its hard to hate my very last homecoming football game/halftime performance/homecoming dance. Its bitter sweet already.
Tesoro high schools homecoming theme was Zomebies: World War T dun dun duuuunnnn
*brace yourself for an overload of pictures. I couldn't just pick two!*





Our homecoming halftime show was amazing! we spent WEEKS preparing for this. We had a whole choreographed dance and a laser light show.
Being the big bad seniors we are we were all zombies and ran out on the fields and did our performance it was too fun!
The next day was homecoming and of course i went stag! dates are for the weak.
Me and these lovely ladies got all dolled up and went the the Oakley factory for some pre-homecoming fun



"Make the Miley Cyrus face!"
 Me and emily have a thing for manicans(; 
Pointing to where we want to go on our missions! 
I am pointing to Africa right??

I would post some post homecoming pictures but lets face it... no one wants to see those haha!
This week has been so busy and consisting of very very late nights and I for one do not do good with out sleep. I will pretty much cry about anything and get a case of the grumps. So image me from after this crazy week plus work plus waking up for 9 am church (which I'm so glad i did we had the best lessons today). 
I'm going to turn on Once Upon A Time and take a very long long long much needed nap.

Happy Sunday!
XX

P.S. shout out to my role model since like 5th grade, Lauren Conrad, for her engagement!


No comments:

Post a Comment