Friday, September 20, 2013

The Golden List

okay! So me and my two adorable friends went to go see The Ultimate Life last week and we fell in love! It isn't a very well known movie and only a few theaters where showing it. We raced over directly after school and quickly got comfy in our seats and watched with stupid girly smiles on our faces for the whole hour and 45 minutes. Needless to say its one of my favorites!
(my two favorite characters)
Well, one part that really stuck out to me and my friends was when Red (to the left) learned a great way to start his day.. The Golden List. Every morning he learns his start his day by listing ten things he is great full for. This was he learns to stay humble and remind himself of the small things in life.

With out a second thought me and my friends all agreed on getting journals and starting our own Golden List and start our day off with this positivity. 
arent they too cute! (both the journals and my friends(; )

Every morning we list our 10 things we are great full for. Either being big or small we remind ourselves that we need to count our blessing not our trials.

Todays list was a little harder to think of than others but i did find ten! and it always seem like once you start adding them all up the more you can think of. 

Its a good way to start my day and also gives us a laugh to read each others! One of my favorites from emilys list was "Cuddling (even though i've never really done it before)" haha shes amazing!
Who knows whose reading this but maybe we can start a trend(;

stay positive XX


No comments:

Post a Comment